Skip to main content
The LHS Library is here to help you with teaching and learning!
- Students must have a signed pass to come to the library during class time. Students without a signed pass will be sent back to class.
- Students are required to sign in when they enter the library.
- Groups of more than 5 should be scheduled in advance; likewise visits by the same student/group for more than 2 class periods on consecutive A or B days.
- Classes may be scheduled in advance for instruction or work time. Whole class visits require teacher presence and should be rescheduled if a substitute becomes necessary.
- All school rules apply equally in the LHS Library.