Starting a Student-Led Club:
- Complete the VHS Student-Led Club Application (located on the right-hand side of this page).
- Create a legible list of at least 10 initial members, including first name, last name, and student ID #.
- Turn in the completed application and attached initial member list to Ms. Lopez (library).
- Wait for temporary club approval. The initiating member and faculty sponsor will be notified via email.
- Establish meeting dates with sponsor and meet. Use this time to create your organizational bylaws.
- By November 7, 2016, turn in your organizational bylaws to Ms. Lopez (library). These bylaws must be turned in to make your club official.
- Once an official club, you are done! Enjoy PIT!
Starting a Student-Led Study Group:
1. Complete the VHS Student-Led Study Group Application (located on the right-hand side).
2. Turn in the completed application to Ms. Lopez (library).
3. The initiating member will be notified of approval via email. The study group may start meeting after that notification.