Remember Mackin Via will allow you to access databases without using home use passwords.
1. Have texting and social media damaged this generations' (you) ability to communicate in person?
2. Do cell phones and social media make family/personal relationships stronger?
3. How has technology (texting, social media) changed the way we communicate with each other, and therefore, our relationships?
4. How justifiable is it to take legal action against someone for posts on social media sites?
5. What is the long term effects of living in a technological world? Are they mostly negative or positive?
6. How do social media, texting, cell phones, and the Internet make the world bigger?
7. To what extent is the development of new technologies having a negative effect on society?
8. Can video gaming really help solve the world's problems?
9. What are the consequences of companies being able to gather so much personal data about our daily lives? (consider FitBit, Smartphone tracking ability, store rewards programs that want our email or phone numbers, Google's ability to store data on us through our internet searches, etc)
General Databases - Begin Searching here
Best for Social Issues.