Established clubs do not need to re-submit a club application. You only need to update your bylaws and send them to Ms. Lopez.
Starting a Student-Led Club:
- Complete the VHS Student-Led Club Application (located on the right-hand side of this page). You must submit a roster of at least 10 initial members to start a club (file upload located on the online form).
- Turn in the completed application and attach the initial member list to Ms. Lopez (library).
- Wait for temporary club approval. The initiating member and faculty sponsor will be notified via email.
- Establish meeting dates with the sponsor and meet. Use this time to create your organizational bylaws.
- By December 09, 2022, turn in your organizational bylaws to Ms. Lopez (library). These bylaws must be turned in to make your club official.
- Once an official club, you are done! Enjoy PIT!
- If you want to hang posters your club has created, get Mr. Little's stamp of approval from the front office first.