Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Pick a controversial issue.
- Use a minimum of 3 sources from library databases.
- Use NoodleTools to document and cite your sources.
- Make a copy of 3 sources.
- Using the instructions in the power point, mark the entire text of these 3 sources.
- Completely write out a persuasive speech defending your side of the issue.
- Using Noodletools, create a Works-Cited page.
- Submit your speech and Work-Cited page to Turnitin as one document.