You must use Noodletools to cite your sources. You can also use it to keep your notes. If you need help with your username or password, email or visit Mrs. Barnes in the library.
A powerpoint showing you how to set up an account and get started using Noodletools.
Screen cast tutorials to help with using note cards.
1. Go to the notecards page in NoodleTools.
2. Next to the button 'new notecard', find the button with a printer icon. Click it
3. On the first pop up window, choose to download as a word doc
4. At the next pop up, leave everything checked and download.
5. When your notecards open in Word, put your cursor at the beginning of the first letter of your second notecard. Click on insert in the tool bar above and select page break ( located on far left of tool bar). Do this for each additional notecard so that each prints in its own page.
Use this page as a SAMPLE to help you make sure your citations are correct in MLA format (7th edition).
If you need to change something, EDIT the citation in NoodleTools.
Before printing your final Works Cited page, you will need to remove any URLs you included when creating your citations. The easy way to do this is to select "formatting options" from the "Print/Export" button. Next to URLs, click on the link to change its wording to "URLs are omitted...". From this page, you can now select to export to a Word document or a Google doc. Your exported document will not have any URLs in the citations.